Anglican Parish of Derby and Blackville
Worship in the Anglican Parish of Derby and Blackville follow the Book of Common Prayer (1962) and the ancient Lectionary of the Church.
Weekly Sunday services are offered at all three of the churches in the Parish on a rotating schedule. The current schedule can be found on the Service Schedule Page.
At the center of the Book of Common Prayer is the Bible, God’s Holy Word, His revelation to us of Himself and of our human condition. It is spiritual medicine for our souls, pointing us to Christ Who is the Way, the Truth, and the Life.
Resuming of Public Worship in the Parish – Public worship services will resume beginning Sunday, June 28. There are some things you need to know:
- If you would like to attend please call 843 6022 (leave a message) or email SaveSeatatChurch (at) gmail.com before Noon on the Friday before the Sunday you will be attending. Provide your name, phone number, the names of any who will be attending with you and which service you plan to attend.
- Schedule of services is available under “Worship” in the menu above
- Social Distancing, screening questions and hand sanitizing will be in place.
- Some pews will not be available to help facilitate Social distancing.
- For a full list of plans, please review the Parish Operational Plan